The Preston Lions Football Club is on an exciting journey as we head into the 2017 season and set ourselves up to compete at the highest levels of football in Victoria. As President my promise is to ensure that all of our supporters and sponsors are proud of our club, are involved and enjoy the success.
Our club has been on an amazing journey and I would like to acknowledge and thank our generous sponsors and partners, members, supporters, volunteers, players and parents who have worked with our dedicated Committee to not only re-build the foundations but put in place a plan to achieve sustainable success moving forward – called Redprint 2020.
Our club has been able to build the foundations for success and I would like to acknowledge our achievements:
• $180k debt reduction
• Financial stability with plans to be ready for the estimated $300k p.a. spend required to be a strong NPLclub
• A strong and settled committee
• A stable and consolidated club on and off the field
• Future talent program with 400 Junior and Women participants with accredited coaches
• An infrastructure vision and plan for major improvements including our Social Club
• Strong relationships with past players, sponsors, committees, community and council
We have 5 Key Pillars that will underpin our Redprint 2020 plan:
1. Sustainable Success – on and off the field – football, financial, junior talent development, infrastructure, sponsorships and relationships
2. NPL & FFA Cup participation – with a clear ambition and vision of being successful in NPL
3. Inclusion – Ambassadors, past players, volunteers, sponsors, community, business leader coterie, juniors and supporter involvement
4. Infrastructure (Redevelopment) / Government and Council involvement/Social club
5. Enhanced Experiences – Social Media/Gameday/Events/70th anniversary celebrations
This year will see the the start of the rollout of Redprint 2020 with the aim of building the future foundations for success and bringing all of you, our key stakeholders and Preston people, back together on an exciting journey.
Sponsors are the backbone of our existence and it is my pleasure to present our Sponsorship Options for the 2017 football season, which provide a variety of opportunities for you to partner with us to be one of the premier football clubs in Victoria. Business, like sport, is all about elationships and we are committed to developing enduring and mutually beneficial associations with our sponsorship partners to ensure they get the most value from their investment.
This proposal outlines the many benefits we can offer with a range of packages available depending on each sponsor’s level of financial commitment and objectives. We can also tailor each of the packages to suit the needs and budgets of individual sponsors.
We invite you to join us on this exciting journey as a valued club partner and look forward to working with you as part of the Preston Lions family in 2017.
Mobile: 0417 036 720
Postal: PO Box 382, Preston, VICTORIA, 3072, AUSTRALIA